We are proud to announce the release of version 0.1.0 of our new ansible collection.
ansible-hiera-data project was established to provide a puppet like organisation of configuration data.
Warning: This version is marked as pre-release. Do not use it for productive systems.
- Add a wrapper function
combine_varsto be compatible to default ansible.
- Add configuration parameters to manage hash and list behavior.
- Add method to parse configuration file (e.g. hieradata.yml).
- After loading, the vars will be combined with ansible functions.
- Change parameter names. Remove prefix to make documentation more clear.
- If last part is directory it can have no, one or multiple files in it.
- Last part of hierarchy can be file or directory.
- Load files from hierarchy.
- Parse entity name into hiera_vars dict.
- The hiera_vars dict can be used to generate a dynamic hierarchy.
- These function tages two extra parameters
list_behaviorto configure this feature as needed.
If you’ve found any issues in this release please head over to github and open a bug so we can take a look.